Sports Tech World Series is a global leader in knowledge search for Sports, Technology, Media and Entertainment. Our mission is to connect the world’s top professionals with the world’s best knowledge, helping them improve critical decisions, sharpen their thinking and drive business forward. We provide conferences, training, investor networks, startup days, hackathons, awards events and expert panels to help achieve our mission across the world.
Our flagship product — Sports Tech World Series — is widely recognised as the largest Sports Digital and Sports Technology Conferences program internationally; a forum for industry professionals worldwide, including executives and researchers, to discuss the increasing role of analytics and the global sports industry with up to 5,000 attendees across the global conferences in Australia, India, Japan, Netherlands, UK, Canada, USA with new additional conferences planned.
Future of Sports Technology – Knowledge, Networks, Results.
Each Sports Tech World Series conference has 50+ presentations and panels featuring experts from leagues, teams, and industry providing insight on how new applications of data analytics are shaping and transforming the sports business. Our speakers share and show details on analytic tools, technologies and strategies used in their organisations.
KEY DATES 2019-2020 (7 Conferences)
- Netherlands Sports Tech Conference — June 2019
- Canada Sports Tech Conference — June 2019
- Australia Sports Tech Conference — August 2019
- Texas Sports Tech Conference — October 2019
- Japan Sports Tech Conference — October 2019
- UK Sports Tech Conference — November 2019
- India Sports Tech Conference — March 2020
Most Events Additionally Include “Sports-Tech Startup Investor Days” for connecting Startups to Clubs, Teams and Venture Capital Investment. Day before or after each conference.
- Track 1: Leagues and Teams
- Track 2: Brands, Fans and Engagement
- Track 3: Data Science and Sports Technologies
Sports, Technology, Data Analytics, Business, Media, Entertainment & Health.